14.4.11

Design Hotel Week: The Michelberger, Berlin

 
 

Sent to you by nunok via Google Reader:

 
 

via Design Corner by (author unknown) on 4/13/11

I can't have a design hotel week without mentioning The Michelberger Hotel in Berlin! It seems everyone I know have been there, it's THE place to stay in Berlin. And since Berlin is THE place to go right now, that must mean that the Michelberger is the hippest place on earth right now? Perhaps it is, I don't know, but it looks pretty cool to me.
One thing I especially love about the place is the communal tables in the restaurant. I think that is a very nice idea, as it creates spontaneous meetings between strangers, which is really what travelling is all about, right?

Photos via We Heart


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment